Post # 1
Hey. I’m Kaci. or i go by babe, kacer, kac, the wife, and many other names. You can call me whatever. I am a wife, obviously. I am married to Lowell for almost 2 years. Our anniversary is June 21 (coming right up). Lowell has been one of my best friends for the past 5 (ish) years. We started dating in July of 2013 and were married less than a year later. Every day with him is an adventure and though times haven’t been all good, there has been more good than bad. They always say to marry your best friend. I didn’t realize how true and great that saying was until it happened.
I am also a daughter, a sister, a friend, a aunt and a bunny-mama. That’s like a baby mama but I have a bunny, not a baby. He is an albino Holland Lop bunny that is missing one ear. His mother nibbled on his poor little ears when he was a baby. His name is Diesel. Diesel is a ball of white furry fun that causes mischief and havoc to my living room but we continue to love him because he is just so cute. Yes, he lives in our house. He occasionally will come and rest on our laps and loves to be petted and rubbed when he wants to be. We were told by the lady whom we bought him from he would always do this; that has not happened but we are okay with that. He is energetic and happy most of the time.
I am here because::
- I love to write
- I have a lot to say
- Most importantly, I want to share with others what God has put on my heart. I feel like God has put trials and tribulations in my life so that I can learn from them and help others get through the same things I went to. One of my biggest goals in life is to change a life. Just one. If this a way I do that, then YAY! If not, then I will keep trying. I have to start somewhere. so here i am.
So come with me. Follow the adventure that is my life. If you read this and think I just a weirdo and don’t know anything, that fine. I learn early in life that not everyone will like what you say and do. You can let their words hold you back or you can let go of them and move on. But if you bear with me, we might be able to help each other grow closer to God. I don’t know everything, and I am not going to pretend that I do. But I have had a lot of experience in my short 21 years that I have learned from and I want to tell to others and hope and pray that it will effect people in a positive way.
I want this to be a place where I can truly write what is on my heart and mind without feeling judged or out of place. I am not forcing anyone to read this, so if you don’t like what I am saying, don’t feel like you have to continue to read and be uncomfortable. I am not here to judge people, I am here to write. Write my thoughts. Write what God is telling me to write. Write my feelings. I am here to write. I am here to share God’s love for you.
This is not going to be perfect. I am not the smartest kid. I wasn’t top of my class. I just have things on my heart that I feel I need to share.
Few things I want you to know about me:
- I like to laugh and smile. I can say funny things from time to time and I love to have fun!
- I will talk endless about my nieces and nephews because they are (like) the CUTEST kids ever!
- I make up words.
- I like to sing and jam out to the radio. You can easily catch me driving down the road, dancing and driving (Totally safe and legal, don’t worry).
- I have some of the best family and friends around. (Like) THE BEST!
- I like to travel (which is why currently most of my pictures are from Jamaica, the place we have been most recently).
- I like to take pictures of flowers, sunsets, dandelions, beaches, bunnies, and people I love most.
- My favorite color is PINK!
- My favorite bible verse is Hebrews 11:1
- My favorite TV shows are F.R.I.E.N.D.S, How I Met Your Mother, Last Man Standing, 2 Broke Girls, Full House, and The Big Bang Theory among many others. I WILL quote them relentlessly so please be prepared!
I am super excited to start this and hope you can share my excitement. So until next time, God bless!
“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”